Silky Pillow Slip
Pamper your hair and face while you sleep!
Silky satin doesn’t absorb moisture the way other fibres like cotton do. One of the many reasons our skin can look tired, dry and lined is due to lack of hydration. Sleeping on satin minimises facial lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
Another plus? Satin won’t absorb your expensive night creams.
Sleeping on satin not only has great beauty benefits, but satin is also hypoallergenic and comes recommended by plastic surgeons and doctors for very sensitive skin.
Dear Deer pillow slips help your hair maintain it’s natural moisture and this helps prevent frizziness, split ends and breakage. They keep your hair looking shiny and help your blowouts last longer.
For a special treat, make a pillow slip yours with subtle personalised embroidery. We embroider using the same thread colour in a modern serif or cursive font, at a classy 15mm height in the corner of the slip. To add this optional extra, please click here.
Please allow an additional 10 - 14 business days on top of regular shipping times for delivery of personalised items. Personalised items are final sale and are not returnable.
- Size: Standard 45 x 70cm
- Single Slip per pack
- Comes in a reusable zip-lock bag made from recycled water bottles
- Maintains natural moisture balance in your hair & skin
- Prevents hair loss, split ends & damage
- Helps your blowouts last longer
- Prevents dry, frizzy & dull hair
- Keeps hair shiny
- Gentler on eyelashes, extensions & braids
- Minimizes facial wrinkles & puffiness
- Won’t absorb face cream and serums
- Soothing on the skin after facial treatments or procedures
- Soft on sensitive skin from chemo and radiotherapy
- Great for preventing knotty “bed head” for babies & kids
Recommended Use :
- 8 hours daily ;)
- Cool hand wash separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Made in South Africa
- Peta vegan approved